On 25 October, staffs of the Legal Department and the Appeals Department of the DPR Ombudsman Office held an on-site reception of citizens at the City Administration of Debalstevo.
The following issues were addressed at the reception:
– compensation for injured people and families of deceased servicemen;
– reconstruction of homes destroyed during hostilities in the Donetsk People’s Republic;
– granting compensatory payments for the purchase of solid fuel (coal) for domestic use in the cold season 2018-2019;
– debt restructuring for utility payments;
– resumption of pension payments;
8 citizens of asked for Ombudsman’s assistance in restoring their rights.
Staff of Ombudsman Office familiarized the citizens with the norms of legislation in force in the territory of the DPR and accepted their written appeals.