On 17 October, staffs of the Legal Department and the Appeals Department of the DPR Ombudsman Office held an on-site reception of citizens at the Administration of the Amvrosyevka region.
The following issues were addressed at the reception:
- Establishment of disability status in health institutions of the DPR;
- restructuring of debt on public utilities;
- compensatory payments to the wounded;
- clarification of the order of applying for financial assistance to territorial offices of Labour and Social Welfare of the DPR;
- entitlements for participants of fighting in Afghanistan;
- returns on real estate collateral.
Ombudsman Office staff and the Head of Department of Labour and Social Welfare of Amvrosyevka region provided exhaustive explanations of the order of appealing to the territorial department on issues of financial assistance to vulnerable categories of population.
7 citizens asked for Ombudsman’s assistance in restoring their rights. Staff of Ombudsman Office familiarized the visitors with the norms of legislation in force in the territory of the DPR. Also, as a result of the reception, representatives of the Ombudsman Office took written appeals from citizens.
DPR Ombudsman Office appreciates active involvement in organizing and conducting the on-site citizens’ reception by staffs of Administration of Amvrosyevka region of the DPR, Department of Labour and Social Welfare of Amvrosyevka region, and representatives of “Vodokanal Amvrosyevskoye PUVKKH” enterprise.