Draw the attention of the citizens to the fact, according to the amendments made to the Decree of the Head of the Donetsk People’s Republic of 14.03.2020 №57, leaving the territory of the Republic to the Russian Federation is allowed for:
- persons which have citizenship of the Russian Federation, regardless of the presence of permanent or temporary registration in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- organized groups of people for the acquisition of the nationality of the Russian Federation;
Exit to the Luhansk People’s Republic is allowed for people having a permanent or temporary registration on the territory of LPR.
Furthermore, the exit to the Russian Federation and Luhansk People’s Republic is allowed for citizens, having good reasons for exit:
- official mission;
- the necessity of emergency treatment;
- serious illness or death of a close relative, living outside of the territory of DPR (upon the presentation of the document confirming the degree of kinship);
- drivers, implementing freight transport and persons, accompanying cargo at the freight vehicles.
If there are other compelling circumstances, the decision to leave is taken by the Interagency operational headquarters for preventing delivering and spreading new coronavirus infection, caused by 2019-nCoV in the territory of the Donetsk People’s Republic.